These keep for ages in an air tight container.
Each large wrap makes 32 crisps
Time to make 30 minutes
1 packet wholemeal wraps or pita bread
Seasonings e.g. Italian herbs, lemon pepper, garlic powder, finely grated parmesan
1. Pre-heat oven to 125oC.
2. Spray each wrap with oil then sprinkle with seasonings of choice. If using pita bread, split in half then proceed as for wraps
3. Cut each wrap into 4 squares then cut each square into quarters. Divide each quarter in half (either cut diagonally or into 2 rectangles). If using pita, cut into small triangles.
4. Place on oven trays and dry out in the oven; this takes around 10 – 15 minutes.
Cool on a rack and store in airtight containers.
Healthy habits – apply to other recipes
- choose wholemeal (rather than white) wraps and pita; more fibre
- use oil spray instead of brushing with oil: a little goes a long way